How to order our Gift Vouchers
To enable us to produce vouchers for you we would need the following information:
- The quantity of vouchers you are ordering bearing in mind that the minimum order is 100 vouchers and then increments of 100.
- The quantity of each £ denomination or discount denomination;
(e.g. 500 x £10, 250 x £20, 250 x 10% discount) This must be in splits of 50 due to the collation process.
- If you are using our standard designs please state which design number and denomination (e.g. Design 1 with £10, Design 5 in £20, Design 9 in 10% discount).
We are able to supply with a bespoke design, there is a small artwork charge for us to originate or you can supply a design at no extra cost.
- An electronic version of your logo as an eps, tiff or a high resolution jpeg. Not always essential, but if you have it leads to a better printed job.
Click here for Artwork Specs
- The vouchers are numbered on the reverse of the stub and the vouchers. What number do you want to start with?
- If you are ordering cards the quantity of the cards would be required.
The names of two individuals who will be designated to accept delivery from our couriers.
- If we are unsure of your instructions we will email you a sketch to discuss before submitting to the studio as this will save time. We will then send you proofs.
- If you are confused do not worry. Let us have as much of the above as you can and we can take it from there.
- ‘When proofs are requested and do not result in a printed job for any reason these will be charged at £30 per hour (minimum £15) unless agreed in writing beforehand’